Friday, September 24, 2010

Reader Input

I just wanted to thank all you readers out there that picked up on my frustration and flushed yourselves out to give me a virtual hug. I definitely appreciate it. I have been offered a recipe to bake bread, freeze what we do find, been reminded of the Nevis markets, complimented, and generally consoled. You guys are the greatest.

In the midst of going through my boat blog and converting it to book format, I've been amazed at how many people stepped up during that journey as well. It was really helpful both with regards to fixing boat issues and also by keeping our morale up when we were wavering. Some of you are still with us, which is awesome.

Since we've been here, we've been given humane mouse trap ideas, tips on travel, and even met people we never would have normally.

Again, Michael & I both appreciate it and are glad to seem to be providing a service to you too. This weekend we'll be cheering on some friends kayaking between Nevis & St. Kitts for charity and then will take part in a hash for charity next week, so hopefully that'll squelch the melancholy. Stay tuned!