Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Gift Idea



Well our friends Jim and Wendy on s/v Merengue have finally given us access to some of Jim's amazing photographs. They've been sailing for about 5 years now and have taken some beautiful shots. Some of the most fun though were during various Carnivals and now their favorites are available in a 2011 calendar. Are we surprised that he focused on the ladies? If you want to buy one, here's the link. You get a useful gift with gorgeous photos and Jim and Wendy get to sail on so they can take more pictures for our 2012 calendar!

It's rainy and cold here! I know, I know - we're not going to get any sympathy from you guys slip-sliding on ice out there, but I'm still glad I have a sweatshirt (and even more glad I'm not needing a coat, gloves, scarf and hat!).