Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm drowning......

Some of you are wondering if I'm still alive.   Yes, but I am swamped.  SOS Drowning I'm under the gun to get the final book edits done and have only one last chance to get them right. I am painstakingly going through what's been edited and making sure that my voice is still being heard, that I agree with the changes, and that the input from everyone seems cohesive.  I will be working on it all weekend, as well (I'm on a deadline), so will not have much to say in the next couple of days either. Sorry guys. For those of you who asked (thanks!), you can preorder it now on Amazon, but it won't be delivered and on shelves until April 2012.  I give a huge high five to those of you who have already bought a copy. You're the best!!!

So while I don't have a lot to say about the last few days in St. Kitts (4 days went by before I even walked out the front door),  I thought I'd plug a friend's calendar.
I absolutely love just about every picture Jim, on Merengue, takes (Wendy steps in and gets some great shots too) and want to frame some of his photos some day.  There's other stuff to order from them too, so be sure to take a look.

Meanwhile, I go back to work....