Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Is Friday the 13th really a good day to find out your fate? Hmmm.

Here's a tweet someone sent: @jmexo: Oh god it's Friday the 13th. As if my life isn't already one big ball of bad luck, let's throw a day dedicated to it at everyone!!!!!



In unrelated news...There's a blogger (Hunter) that's been writing as if he's Mitt Romney scribbling in his diary. Sometimes it's pretty funny. I got a kick out of yesterday's so thought I'd post a bit in case you think so too:

..."SEC filings are not legally binding things; they are more like yearbook signatures to be given to the government. Hello, government, how are you, this was a fine year, was it not hilarious when I gave that fellow a haircut that one time, and so forth.
It is a good opportunity to remind the government that you are a successful unit of wealth, but not so successful that you ought to be taxed for it—that sort of thing. None of it is of actual legal significance.

Today I am traveling to the Wyoming home of previous vice presidential unit Richard "Dick" Cheney...Apparently the former vice president is a greatly irritable unit, and an aficionado of torture, extradition and firing shotguns into the faces of his acquaintances. The descriptions of him make him sound so ominous that I had to ask my staff whether or not he was perhaps on bath salts. Among my instructions: Do not make any sudden movements. Do not mention anything regarding Richard Nixon. Always announce yourself when entering a room, and avoid lingering in the former vice president's many blind spots."

Good advice...And this doesn't have anything to do with anything either, but it made me laugh out loud.


 Everybody have a good day and an even better weekend.

Friday The Th Picture Cards