Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throwback Thursday St. Kitts

In an effort to keep up with posts during a family visit, I took just a few minutes to search my old photos of St Kitts back in 2007. I was going to name the post flashback Thursday and then determined this did not sound right.   Yes I know, I am admitting my ignorance, not knowing how important these tags are. Apparently there is a list of do's and dont's when it comes to Throwback Thursday.  According to Dumb and Genius and a magnitude of others there are criteria that should be met for a TBT post.

I learned something new today. Though the pictures here may not fill all of the criteria for a Throwback Thursday post, they are nostalgic.

Can you figure out where these photos were taken?  


















IN THE KNOW JULY COMING SOON!