Sunday, May 8, 2016

And I'm back...again.

Surprise! I'll bet you subscribers are currently looking at your inbox and wondering what the heck a new Island Babble post it doing in your mailbox. Well, like many others, it seems I just can't quit St. Kitts! 

So I'm back. Once again,  I'm hoping to showcase what St. Kitts has to offer, from its interesting people, to its unique sites, to its fun events that pop up. Because Island Babble has been through so many changes, and so has St. Kitts, I've decided to start a new website & blog called St. Kitts Happens

Like its (in)famous predecessor, St. Kitts Happens will entertain, educate, and inform you about everything St. Kitts. There will be a calendar chock-full of upcoming events, maps so you know how to find them, business listings & reviews, and a blog to fill you in on everything from interesting people to interesting activities. I hope you'll subscribe and tell all your friends. You won't want to miss a thing! 

Just to be sure, I recommend that you Like the St. Kitts Happens Facebook page, the Instagram page, and keep showing the sister Island Babble Facebook page some love - it's like the energizer bunny, it just keeps on going. 

I hope to see you over at St. Kitts Happens. And don't be a stranger! Be sure to comment every once in awhile so I know I'm not talking to myself. Best, Renee