I did play back the interview from yesterday and now understand why stars don't watch their own movies. At least they have editors. If I could just cut....... I didn't feel that was my best performance (babble, giggle, amazing, um, silence.....), but was flattered that they extended my 10-minute segment to 20. More practice! I've put my portion of the show on the A Sail of Two Idiots Chit Chat page (yes, they gave me permission). I'll keep saying it - thanks for everyone's support and enthusiasm.
So what else? It's been awhile since I talked about our garden. The plants are coming along, veerrry slowly, but they're coming. Green beans, watermelon, corn, tomatoes...

I can't wait to eat our first self-grown tomato! Something else is eating our cucumbers, unfortunately, and the lettuce is like watching paint dry, but most of it seems to be coming up. Grow! Grow! Grow!
| I am a taco and...never mind... |
No comments:
Post a Comment