This post I wanted to feature our child, "Kermit." He's not really a child, but he's just as important. He's been with Julie for 12 years now since he was a little abandoned black ball of fur from Central New York.
He is taking full advantage of the Island Life:
![]() | |
| He's figured out how to Lime, belly out and all. |
Kermit was as ready to get out of Pennsylvania as we were, even if it meant being packed in a box!
We had trouble finding a box long enough for him though!
Kermit thinks this new routine of leaving windows open all year round is great. He's even picked up a new hobby — Dove Hunting!
He's figured out that the Caribbean is really great for sleep, in many different positions:
| I don't wanna get up, turn off that light please. |
| I think I'll just lean on this for a minute. yaawwwn. |
| Sometimes I get bored with the competition. |
| Occasionally stuff gets crazy down on these Birdrock Streets so I gotta give out my lion roar to calm stuff down! |
All in all, I'm just a soft momma's boy, more a lover than a fighter.
Livin De Life here in St. Kitts. Come and visit me, I mean us soon.
Kermit.


No comments:
Post a Comment