Not a bad way to start the morning (Nevis still had its head in the clouds though).
You know you're getting old when:
- You finally find something you've been looking for for ages but can't remember why you wanted it.
- Happy hour is a nap.
- Everyone is happy to give you a ride because they don't want you behind the wheel.
- You had to get rid of your dog he kept trying to drag you to the yard to bury you.
- A passing funeral procession pauses to see if you need a lift.
- You wake up looking like your driver's license picture.
- Getting "lucky" means you found your car in the parking lot.
- It takes twice as long - to look half as good.
- Everything hurts, and what doesn't hurt - doesn't work.
- Your idea of a night out is sitting on the patio.
- It takes two tries to get off the couch.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.
- You have more patience, but it is actually that you just don't care anymore.
Happy Birthday Mikey! May you have many more.