Monday, June 21, 2010

Hate This Part

So the sun came out, but all that meant was that Merengue could prepare for take-off. Whaaaa! Sobbing

We spent the final day in the marina with Jim & Wendy watching them get themselves ready for their 40 mile jaunt to Montserrat on Monday morning. Do we miss this? Do I really have to answer that?



The marina was a bit swelly and Merengue kept bouncing around which got my stomach bouncing around. I think I'll go up on the dock. But it's sunny! No problem...Thanks Mikey!




Ok, I'll share.
















Then it was time for some Chinese food on the dock. This came in handy as we spilled stuff and then only had to hose it all off.






Then it was time for good-byes. I really hate that part as we just never know when we'll meet up again, but we're hoping that next year we can get various boaties (former and current) to meet up around March. It's hard to make friends like this, so important to see them when we can. We miss them already (but happy they're taking The Hat with them!). Blowing Nose

On our way home, we had to stop to let this guy cross the street.



Sometimes it's weird living in the islands.