Another thrill was our latest electric bill. The usage was the same as always, but this month, we got a little surprise when an $81 fuel charge was added along with a $13 standing charge. We're getting an additional $100 (almost) added to our bill now? The scary part is that we don't know what these extra charges will be month to month so can't plan. Sigh. I know that the gov't is the biggest user of gas on the island, with the electric generators consuming a lot of it, but considering that the government gets a rather nice discount from Venezuela, is this really necessary? All I can say is ouch. All this to sit in a puddle of my own sweat because now I won't even turn the ceiling fans on...(well, until beddie-bye time).
So after cutting my own hair since October (yes, I know that explains it),

I had planned on going shorter, but it will never be that straight again, so once it starts to curl up like usual, it'll be shoulder length. I also might look like
Florence Henderson,
as opposed to Kendrabut we'll deal with that when we get there.
Maxine, at the Pink Daisy Salon & Spa, has hired Priscilla, who had her own hair salon in Phoenix, and she did a fantastic job. Plus, she's incredibly nice. She also does waxing, pedicures, and manicures for those of you into that kind of thing. Priscilla and her husband have only been here 2 weeks, so go and make her feel welcome! I couldn't convince her to the hash...yet. The salon is located above Rituals (phone # 869-763-9647)
Hi Great post Very worthwhile i love it very very imformativepost..!!
ReplyDeleteThe st kitts citizenship<-by-investment program offered by The Federation of Saint Kitts and Nevis allows those who invest in a nice piece of real property or make a contribution to a government sugar diversification program to qualify for full citizenship.