Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I love light displays. Vegas is awesome (at least at night). When we lived in AZ, we used to freeze our butts off going to Sedona's Red Rock Fantasy, but we did it every December. When I was younger (much), I remember the family driving through some pretty impressive Christmas light displays in Illinois too. You'll remember our first Christmas here, we drove around the island and took pictures of whatever lights we found (post). We didn't do too badly. But check out this house in California. Someone really gets into the Halloween spirit. Thanks to Fred for sending the link along (you guys getting the posts via email will probably have to click on link to see the video).



I'd hate to live next door to these people though. Between the traffic and having to hear the song over and over again, I'm pretty sure I'd look like this by the end of the night.
Happy trick or treating to everyone!